"Inspiring and Building a Strong Community Through Music" is the core of everything we do.
The Columbus Symphony takes its responsibility for our role in the community seriously, and we are committed to be the "National Exemplar of a Vibrant Dynamic Orchestra."
All that we do to share the transformative power of music to our diverse audiences is supported through our efforts to:
- Pursue Excellence and Innovation
- Elevate the Quality of Life in Our Community
- Amplify Our Future
- Treat Others with Trust and Respect
- Seek Diversity and Inclusion of All
- Be Personally Accountable and Support the Success of the Team
- Be Passionate about the Transformative Power of Music
Nancy Edwards, President, Columbus Symphony League
Sandra Mathias, President, Friends of the Columbus Symphony
David Thomas, Member, Orchestra Committee
Steven Wedell, Member, Orchestra Committee
Ronald A. Pizzuti