Join us for our all-inclusive 2018 excursion to the Chautauqua Institution July 18-22, 2018.
The Columbus Symphony invites you to a special four-day trip to experience the unique summer community of the Chautauqua Institution on Chautauqua Lake that encompasses the arts, education, religion, and recreation. Enjoy lectures, concerts, and other unique events, including the Chautauqua Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Rossen Milanov.
The theme for the week is Russia and the West. A quarter-century has passed since the collapse of the Soviet Union, yet we find ourselves at what some consider the brink of a new Cold War. This year we will explore a deeper cultural understanding of Russia, its history, and its people.
THIS FOUR DAY, ALL-INCLUSIVE TRIP INCLUDES
- Motor coach transportation
- Accommodations at the Athenaeum Hotel on the grounds of the Chautauqua Institution
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Athenaeum Hotel
- 4-day Grounds Pass to attend lectures, concerts, programs, etc.
$3,975 double occupancy room ($1,000 deposit)
$2,400 single occupancy room ($500 deposit)
Deposits are due by June 15, 2018.
Registration is open!
Space is limited. To reserve your accommodations, register by June 1, 2018 by one of the convenient ways below:
- Mail the completed registration form (pdf) to the Columbus Symphony, 55 E State St, Columbus OH 43215.
- Phone 614.221.5411 or 614.221.6161
- Email email@example.com
We look forward to sharing this artful and thought-provoking time with you in July!
Need more information? Connect with Stephanie R. Davis Wallace, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.221.5411.
For further details and frequently asked questions click here.